Growth Heroes is a boutique consulting firm focused on being heavily involved with a handful of clients to help them grow profits. Setting up Salesforce and other tools is typically the majority of the work being performed, but it’s critical to optimize how your company works before matching software to it. We combine business management and technology expertise to help you succeed.
Jim has been a sales, marketing and communication consultant for over 10 years and has worked with dozens of startups as well as major corporations including Johnson & Johnson, DePuy Orthopaedics, IU Health, Community Health Network, Dow AgroSciences and others.
Jim grew the Purdue Research Park of Indianapolis and filled 50,000 sf of incubator space with over a dozen companies that he personally trained on sales and marketing automation. He also delivered a cohort based idea validation program that leverages a peer-learning model.
Jim has volunteered in many areas of entrepreneurship including running Startup Weekend Indianapolis, serving on the board of the Venture Club of Indiana, and helping launch events like the Innovation Showcase and the Hoosier Healthcare Innovation Challenge. Jim is passionate about making it easier to run and grow businesses and enjoys the great outdoors and national parks as much as possible.
Examples of Jim’s public speaking engagements:
- Sales & Marketing Automation Bootcamp
- Growth Hacking for Incubators (full day certificate training at INBIA conference)
- Introduction to Social Media Automation for Teams
- Social Media in the Life Sciences
- Represented several brands including Purdue University on Inside Indiana Business
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator & Certified Sales Consultant
- Hubspot Certified Inbound Marketer
- So What? Who Cares? Why You? Certified Coach – (Business idea & market validation)
- NBIA Certified Incubator Manager – (Marketing, fundraising, consulting, and operations)
Additional Honors & Awards:
- Indy’s Best and Brightest 2012 Finalist – Technology
- Indy’s Best and Brightest 2011 Finalist – Technology
- Top 40 under 40, Tippecanoe County, 2007 • Eagle Scout